This week has been a strange one. So here are five things that got me thinking.
- I saw, online at the Falmouth Theater Guild‘s Web page this picture. That’s my Dad sitting at the piano, and yes, that is me sitting next to him. A very young, maybe three and a half years old, Maribeth. My brother is right behind us in the light colored shirt, and my sister is sort of cut off, but is on the far left.
- I found a review of a play I was in as an eight year old child. I played Gretl in The Sound of Music. It was a wonderful experience for me, but i never really knew about the full text of the review. Mom had save a copy, but it was sort of frayed and some was missing. This gave me a good idea about how the show was received.
- Today I made lists, and then lists of lists. I think I am getting a little obsessive about packing for our trip!
- I had my second physical therapy session. It went really well. The therapist made a splint for me last time, and it has made such a difference. I can already straighten out all of the fingers.
- I’ve been loving the weather this week. Oh, how beautiful it has been. It finally feels like Autumn!