The Rain, Rain, Go Away, Edition
It’s May, and usually we are through with April Showers, and May has brought an abundance of flowers, instead….rain! However, here are a few of my thoughts about the start of the month of May.
- We have had a couple of warm days, and I cannot begin to tell you how lovely the fruit trees were/are.
- You could step into the back yard and the apple trees were so fragrant.
- Part of our crop (cherries and peaches) will ripen early this year.
- I was able to buy large eggplant and tomato plants, and I expect an early yield there as well.
- In not too many more weeks my daughter’s daughter will arrive.
- I do not want to spoil the surprise, but I know her name and it is a beautiful one!
- I’m hoping for a warm, sunny June.
- So, I am putting my order in now for that sort of weather now. Good for taking walks with babies.
- Mother’s Day is this weekend. To all of my Readers who are Mother’s, Have a wonderful day!!!
- I’m having lunch soon with Mandy and when I do I plan a stop at a German Deli.
- I’ll buy some of our favorite foods like, Leberkäse, Klosterbrot, Tilsiter Cheese, Wursts and some fix’s for meals like Schnitzel.
- My husband is already drooling!
- Have a great day everyone!