1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
Two hundred something and yes, I knew almost all. Not on a really personal level, but I knew names and faces.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
My granddaughter, Savannah Rose and her Mom, my daughter, Amanda!
3. Pickles-love ‘em or loathe ‘em? If its love what’s something you eat that needs a pickle?
Like ‘em. I do like a nice kosher dill, but I am not a big pickle person. This is strange because I make pickles!
4. What’s a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
Not really sure. If I was blond, then it would be the dumb blond thing, but honestly, I can’t think of anything.
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
I love to watch the races and I have been riding, back when I was a child. I’ve always loved horses!
6. What’s your favorite ‘wedding’ movie?
“27 Dresses”! I loved that. I thought it was very funny. “Bridesmaids” was funny too, but a little too dark for me.
7. What is one ‘tourist attraction’ in the USA that you’d like to see in person?
Waikiki Beach, Oahu, Hawaii. I am fortunate enough to have visited many other of the USA’s tourist attractions! But look forward to this…Someday!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This has been such a wonderful week for me. Watching my daughter become a mother was absolutely the best thing ever. I remember the day she was born, and it doesn’t seem so long ago. Now here she is, a new mother, herself. How wonderful this is! I was looking at pictures and I noticed that Mandy and her daughter look very much alike. It just made me smile. What do you think?
Mandy and me on the left and Miss Savannah Rose on the right.