1. What do the words ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ mean to you? Does your mind go more in the direction of not being persecuted or discriminated against or does it head in the direction of doing what you please?
Probably the former. Free from persecution and discrimination. After all, every society must a a base of moral conduct (rules) or they will cease to exist!
2. Nathan’s sponsors a hot dog eating contest every 4th of July. Last year over 40,000 people attended the event and almost 2 million watched it on TV. The winner ate over 60 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes. How do you like your hot dogs?
Grilled in the summer, on a toasted roll, with spicy mustard and green pickle relish!
3. If you were going to enter an eating contest what would be on the menu?
4. Do you run your house more as a dictatorship or a democracy?
You seem to think I run the house! LOL! I think that Hubby and I run a basic democracy.
5. Where was your favorite summer place when you were a kid?
Surf Drive Beach, in Falmouth Massachusetts. This is where I grew up and the beach was a five minute walk from our home.
6. Do you have a guest room? Would you want to stay there?
Yes. And yes. In fact, when we built our home we actually lived in that room, as it was the first one completed!
7. Next Wednesday America celebrates her independence. Do you have any special plans for the 4th of July? If you live outside the USA when and how does your country celebrate its own patriotic holiday?
Oh, I think Hubby and I will probably grill outside some steak? Chicken? Not sure of the main coarse, but grill something. It just isn’t the 4th unless we are grilling.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The summer has begun and here in New Hampshire, this usually means tourists, traffic and a slow down in getting in and out of shops. So far this year, I have found less traffic, and fewer people are coming up to the lakes. At least our area. I sure hope our area merchants will have a good year so that they survive and do not go out of business. Most especially, the “Mom and Pop” owned businesses.