- At 7:13 PM Tuesday Night, we had an earthquake!
- We were watching a rerun of NCIS LA at that moment.
- I could hear a roar in the distance, which I thought was a train.
- A second later, it sounded like the train was coming through the house.
- The walls shook.
- The dogs jumped up and barked!
- I jumped up, terrified!
- I asked Hubby what it was?
- He said he was sure it was an earthquake! Originally it was called 4.6 on the Richter Scale.
- We live approximately 45 miles from the epicenter.
- It only lasted a few seconds, but it felt longer!
- I’m still upset, even though they lowered the measurement to a 4.0!
- Guess that’s why I don’t live near an active fault line!
Or do I?