1. Chinese New Year will be celebrated on February 10th, and 2013 is the year of the snake. When did you last see a snake?
Are you okay around snakes or do they give you the shivers?
I do not like snakes!
2. The color red in Chinese culture usually means good luck. Do you believe in luck?
Some. Mostly I believe you make your own luck!
3. sledding-ice skating-building a snowman…if given a choice, which activity would you choose? Which of the three have you done most recently?
I loved to ice skate as a child, now I think sledding is the way to go!
4. Ralph Waldo Emerson is credited as saying, “The years teach much which the days never knew.” Where have you seen this quote played out in your own life?
After my car accident I literally lost it for a long time. It took many years, and a lot of work to find myself again.
5. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
I’m not a big cupcake eater. So, I can’t honestly tell you. Perhaps last Easter. I think my cousin made some.
6. What’s something you can’t say no to?
7. Are you a doodler?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I saw my doctor on Thursday about my skin cancer problems. Time for the referral to a Dermatologist who specializes in Cancer. I’m not too worried. The skin cancer I have had before is easily removed, and I am far past the stage in life when I dream of creamy clear skin.