A Day Late
And…here we go!
1. In New England life is like a box of chocolates. You never know just what we will get weather wise.
2. I expect we will get LOTS of snow and probably some high winds too.
3. Ahhhh, the falling snow is so pretty.
4. Cooking is my favorite thing to do nowadays.
5. Last night, I had a dream about the little cottage up my driveway. I had this dream that it was burning down. I guess because it’s original owner passed a few years ago and he heirs have ignored it for so long.
6. Starting at the far end of the room with the carpet cleaner and moving toward the door, which is the perfect way to get out of the room without getting your feet wet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to make fondue, tomorrow my plans include finishing up the laundry and Sunday, I want to write letters and read the Sunday paper!