1. When were you last ‘on a mountaintop’? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
Last winter. I skied on Gunstock Mountain. It was very pretty.
2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own?
I always keep in my mind not to spend anything that I cannot pay off at the end of the month. You see I use plastic for almost all my bills and purchases. Then I get points. However, as I said, I always pay off my credit cards at the end of the month!
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop of Ben and Jerry’s Cherries Garcia…pick one.
Cherries? Yay! We have three cherry trees in the yard and I love cherry season (early July!). I make Cherry Jelly and it is just the best!
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don’t know?
I learned the hard way just not to discuss it at all. You see I did and the person I had the exchange with cut me out of their life completely, which has been hurtful, for reasons I can’t really discuss. I was labeled a bad person, which is odd because I never thought of myself like that. My advice, don’t discuss politics. You will make your greatest enemies and at times will lose people you care about.
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
I prefer not to drive. However, I do drive when I must. My last road trip was down to see my Savannah Rose!
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
Probably blue. I have a lot of blue clothing, sweaters, etc. The other big color is black.
7. Who’s your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
Well, Hubby. Officially he is a Senior Citizen, and I simply cannot imagine my world without him in it! He is the first person I want to speak with in the morning and the last person I want to talk to at night.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I got my stitches out on Tuesday. I got to really see where they had been. She took the biopsies on either side of the scar, sort of away from where the last cancer had been. I think the doctor probably thinks that the cancer cells have spread somewhat. So now I am thinking they will have to do some extensive removal and then I will have some reconstructive surgery. I’ve decided either I want my daughter’s cute little nose or perhaps Audrey Hepburn?