1. When were you last facing an ocean? Using just ONE word, describe how you felt as you faced that ocean.
Two years ago when I returned to Cape Cod for my High School Reunion.
One word: Home!
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
Sirens from a police or firetruck, an unexplained noise that says something fell, someone choking.
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don’t like or what doesn’t fit?
I try everything on. I usually plan to do this and so I wear easy on easy off clothing.
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day…are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
Love pistachios! Any way at all!
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary?
It’s the TV remote, you see. I love to watch HGTV and Hubby doesn’t. Last night I had to relinquish control and so I brought out my MP3 player and listened to music while he watched a news program.
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
No and no. I have gone to meet a few politicians and that’s about as close as I have come to being a fan. (So to speak.)
7. We ‘March’ into a new month at the end of this week…what’s something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
My niece’s Bridal Shower, my appointment with the surgeon, and
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m hoping that after I see the surgeon in the 6th of March, my surgery will be scheduled quickly. I get so nervous and I do not wait well.