Here is a brief fill in of yesterdays visit with my Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon.
- I went alone to the appointment as Hubby was busy with some business.
- The drive was long, both over and back, but it gave me time to think.
- I met Dr. S. and i really liked him and his nursing staff.
- Apparently, because this is a recurrence, I will need more work done than I expected.
- Dr. S. believes having a Plastic Surgeon on call is my best bet.
- Then I can have him close the incision one time with whatever procedure necessary.
- At first I was reluctant, because it means I have to line up both doctors for one day.
- Now that will be tricky! We all know how busy they are!
- Then I decided that my poor nose needs tender loving care.
- After all, I don’t want it to fall off my face like Michael Jackson’s nose!
- I will meet the Plastic Surgeon next Wednesday.
- Then we will plan and synch it all up.
- After that, I will get this cancer taken off my face and get a new nose!