By the numbers!
- It was a picture perfect day here in New Hampshire. Sunny skies, moderate temperatures and clear air. Perfect!
- A friend called and asked me out to lunch at the last minute.
- This was perfect as it got me thinking about other things.
- I did some additional planting in the garden. A few plants died when I put them in, so today we filled in with a few more cucumbers and summer squash.
- I’m sure I will live to regret this additional planting. I always have too much!
- But I share. I pack up bags of produce and deliver it around!
- I even caught up by paying bills and getting everything mailed!
- I was trying to figure out how to get our computers to talk to each other.
- After a couple of hours, I finally did!!! Yay me!!!
- Tomorrow I am going to the hospital where the first plastic surgeon operated on me.
- I am just so upset. You see I learned that I did not need to have my forehead carved up and tomorrow I plan to make the hospital aware.
- It’s supposed to be a good day, and I have made up two new CD’s to listen to.
- Yes, a relaxing trip, will be a pleasant trip!