1. Joyce’s daughter earned her Master’s Degree this past weekend…what’s something you’ve ‘mastered’ in recent weeks or months?
Right now, I’m sort of in a holding pattern. With my Mom so ill, I feel quite unable to even think.
2. What song most reminds you of your childhood?
Music from The Sound of Music. Probably Do, Re, Mi.
3. What do you think about single gender groups and/or events? Should every group/event be open to both genders? If not, what sort of exceptions do you think are appropriate?
I think if we are truly going to be diverse, w should not separate due to sex.
4. What’s your favorite spice? Your favorite dish containing your favorite spice?
I love cinnamon. I love snickerdoodles, and I also love plain old cinnamon toast!
5. I saw this question on Marla’s facebook page and asked if I could steal borrow it for the Hodgepodge…thanks Marla!
Chevron patterns are everywhere! Do you like it or think its just a little too much? Do you own anything ‘chevron’?
Cute, but I own nothing!
6. What’s something you disliked as a child, but can fully appreciate now?
Long stories. I could read short books, but now, I love a good long read. O not a boring one, but I good long tale!
7. What can irritate you very quickly?
Right now everything is irritating me. Starting tomorrow I need to working harder at staying calm.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just need to hit the hay! My need for rest and sleep is a bit overwhelming right now.