1. Labor Day weekend (in the US of A) is approaching…what’s something you’ve labored over this year?
I just laughed! 2013 will be remembered as one of the most difficult years of my life. Having had cancer, all the surgeries and then the cancer illness of my mother, and her passing have left me feeling completely wiped out!
The biggest blessing in my life this year has been my daughter and granddaughter. Their love has gotten me through all of this.
2. What is one word to describe your ‘job’ or career?
3. What was your worst or least favorite job ever? Why?
I think it was selling shoes. I did that one summer as a young teen, and all I can say is that people can be very strange when trying on shoes!
4. How do you measure contentment?
I think it is when you can sit back, close your eyes, and all feels so right with the world that you just reflexively smile!
5. Pickles-like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins…what’s your favorite kind of pickle?
Love pickles and enjoy making my own. My bread and butter, sweet mixed have all come out well, but I am still working on my dill!
6. In your current house-town-state, what is it you like living close to?
I live close to lakes, mountains and nature! I am so blessed.
7. What is one thing on your ‘want-to-do’ list before summer draws to an official close?
I want to have a cook-out! With hot-dogs, hamburgers, chicken, potato salad, pickles and a happy group.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We ordered our stove yesterday and it arrives on Thursday. But…the gas company can’t come until September 3rd! So, unless I can saute it, or nuke it, we will go without!