1. When did you last sing happy birthday to someone? When were you last sung to? Does that embarrass you or do you enjoy being the center of attention on your special day?
We called up and sang Happy Birthday to my sister in July. Yes, on my last birthday I did get sung to. No, it doesn’t bother me to either get attention on my birthday or for people to know my actual age. Some people really flip out about about that.
2. Name a famous or ‘infamous’ person (living or deceased) who shares your birth day and month. Is that someone you’d like to meet in person if it were possible?
Rock Hudson, Martin Scorsese, Lauren Hutton, Danny DeVito. There are a ton more, but these are the most notable. I think probably Martin Scorsese. He has had a long and brilliant directing career. Danny DeVito would be second.
3. Someone hands you a box tied up in a lovely bow…what are you hoping to find inside?
There is very few things I want in life. Perhaps two tickets to Germany! Or maybe two tickets for a cruise.
4. What can you guarantee about yourself?
That I will always be there for my family. Good times or bad. I will be there.
5. Talking art and beautiful cities here…’The Last Supper’ in the Santa Maria della Grazie Abbey in Milan Italy or ‘The Mona Lisa’ in The Louvre, Paris…which would you most like to see up close and in person? Why?
The Mona Lisa. I have never been to the Louvre and I so want to go!
6. Your favorite dessert?
Hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream!
7. This coming weekend marks the official start of autumn (in the Northern hemisphere)…what is something you do to get ready for fall?
Switch out my closet clothes from summer to winter.
What is one thing you’re looking forward to on your fall calendar?
The Autumn County Fairs. I love Fairs with the animals!
Spring or fall-which do you prefer?
Fall! I live in New England, with trees that turn the most awesome shades of yellow, red, orange, burnt orange and a sunset red.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My fever broke in the night on Monday. I still feel rather weak and lousy, but I hope the worst is over!