1. What’s one thing you learned in September?
How truly loved I am. Going through my mother’s death and funeral, I found my family surrounding me with love and support. Even my little Savannah knows who I am, and shows me so much love. And since I have been sick, Hubby has stepped up and taken very good care of me.
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash… what’s your favorite squash? What’s your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
Butternut squash. I peel it, cut it into cubes, boil until tender, drain, mash with butter, brown sugar and a little cinnamon. Yum!
3. The older I get the__more sleep I need.
4. What’s your favorite television theme song ever?
5. What do you wish you’d spent more time doing five years ago?
Paying attention to keeping my weight off. Unfortunately, I didn’t and now I am back to where I was! (**groan**)
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
A comfortable pain of jeans.
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
Always has been snoopy!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well folks we are coming in on three weeks that I have been sick. I think I am a little better today…finally…but I sure have a long way to go!