1. What’s one way you’re like your siblings? If you don’t have siblings how are you like your lifelong best friend or cousin?
As much as I love my sister, I think we are very different. We’re both people who value love and honesty, but the way we do things in life are very different.
2. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think of yourself at age eighteen?
Labor. I was expecting Mandy and a month after I turned 18, I gave birth to my first child. I felt such immense joy, as though no one else had ever had a baby!
3. Sculptor-actor-painter-dancer…if you could excel in one of these arts, which would you choose and why?
Painter. I have always wanted to be able to express myself on paper or canvas. When I was a teenager I actually could do this. But after a head injury I seemed to have lost my second sight to draw.
4. What’s a scent that takes you back in time, and where does it take you?
A roasting turkey. It brings we right back to all the Thanksgivings spent with long gone and greatly loved family.
5. November is for Peanut Butter Lovers (National Peanut Butter Lovers Month). Are you a lover or a hater? What’s your favorite dish/recipe that calls for peanut butter?
I LOVE peanut butter! My favorite peanut butter treat is the fluff-a-nutter sandwich!
6. What do people thank you personally for most often?
My jellies or jams. I take the fruit from out trees and vines and make jams and jellies. And I always share!!!
7. What event this year are you most thankful for?
Savannah’s First Birthday, back on May 31st! I am so blessed. Savannah is simply put, sunshine and happiness!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I was doing some random shopping on Amazon last night when I started reading a book by Nicholas Sparks, “The Longest Ride”. Well I finished the “free” part of the read and I was hooked! I can tell this will be a quick read, but a fun one! Anyone else read this book?