Today was a wild day. We had so many little errands to run, plus Weight Watchers, so we got into the car around noon and hit the road.
- Hubby’s new glasses were in so that was out first stop.
- I needed some adjustments with mine, and so far, I think the nice clerk got it right.
- We stopped for lunch at Pizza Hut. For $5.00 you can eat from both their salad bar and pizza bar. It was yummy!
- Then we went to one of my favorite shops looking for a few tops for me.
- Since my weight loss is slower than slow, I need to have some comfortable clothes that fit.
- I got no where at shop one, so we went to Talbots.
- They were having big sales!
- I got three shirts, one sweater and a pair of beautiful black corduroys!
- Better yet, I got three more discounts and all of these nice clothes were under $100.00! I love a good deal!
- We drove home, stopping at the Post Office, before getting in and being greeted by the dogs.
- I had NOTHING planned for dinner!
- I thawed some hamburger and then thought! What to do, what to do?
- I made an American Chop Suey, spicy and nice. We both enjoyed it.