1. What lesson has failure taught you?
To keep trying. I may have failed at things, but I am not a defeatist. I just stop, think, regroup and try again!
2. What decision are you glad you made?
Lets see. Most recently it would be to keep both Arnie and Anneliese. I was just saying to Hubby the other day that it is such an amazing feeling to have two pups that you helped deliver and have literally been part of their lives since they took their first breaths!
3. I’ve been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend’s Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?
No mine is not up. I was ‘thinking’ about it yesterday. Perhaps the day after Thanksgiving.
4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid…which game of cards would you most like to join?
I play solitaire on my computer when I am bored. Lately I am reading two books, and working on projects, so needless to say I have not been bored.
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog…When you’re feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the ‘can’t eat’ type?
I am a stress eater. Which explains my weight gain this year. My sister can’t eat at all. Which is why part of the time I want a DNA test to make sure we are really related!
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
I review for Trip Advisor as well as Amazon.com. And yes, I have give a couple scathing reviews. I do not like to, but when it deserves it… Mostly I can find good in almost anything.
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
Ones with Hubby as we drove down to the VA for his appointments and then back afterward. Sometimes I think we talk the very best when we are driving around in the car.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I get my stitches out today. I can hardly wait to see what my eyebrow will look like now!