1. According to Oxford Dictionaries, the 2013 word of the year is ’selfie’. Your thoughts? When did you last take a selfie? Do you post them online somewhere? Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind the lens?
I was taking ’selfies’ all year long as my facial reconstruction went on. I think sometimes you have to taken them to reassure yourself you are getting where you want to be.
2. Will you send out Christmas cards this year? If so, are they ready to go? If not, are you glad or sad about leaving that tradition behind?
Yes, I will. Just today I brought them out to begin addressing. It’s not as big a deal as it used to be. So many people left our world this year. Quit sadly!
3. Do you trust easily?
Not really. I think I have always had trust issues.
4. Pine-cinnamon-peppermint-vanilla (as in sugar cookie)…of those listed, which one is your favorite December scent?
Cinnamon. As in Snickerdoodles. As in my favorite holiday cookie ever!
5. Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday? Was that by choice or necessity?
Yesterday, Neither. I just lay in bed and slept.
6. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Sorry if it’s back there now : )
7. Which world explorer (in the whole history of the world) would you most like to have traveled with, and why?
Columbus. Must have been exciting to find the new world!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The fever broke and I am starting to feel a little better. This trip into illness has been worse than the last. I guess I need to talk to my doctor about building up my immune system.