1. Are you doing anything special to mark this season of Advent? If so please share.
My sister gave me a Jaqui Lawson Advent calendar. Every day I rush to the computer to see the new play.
2. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen…and of course you recall, the most famous reindeer of all…so, which reindeer name best describes you this week?
Rudolph. I still have a red and stuffy nose.
3. What’s worse-too quiet or too loud? Which have you had more of lately?
Too loud. I am one of those people who hates loud. I mean, hates it. I enjoy quiet. Sometimes even silent.
4. This question comes to you from Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens-thanks Zo!
When you are administratively gifted, how often do you find yourself not trusting less gifted people to do what they’ve committed to do? If you are not so gifted that way, but are reliable, how do you feel when the stronger person (in that area) goes ahead and covers it before giving you a chance to come through?
I suppose I try to take everything over. But in recent years I have had to learn to let it go, and let others handle things.
5. What is your most dreaded task relating to the holidays? Your most looked forward to holiday task?
Putting up and taking down the tree.
6. Facebook has released its list of the ‘most talked about’ topics of 2013. Pope Francis took the number one spot. Does that surprise you? He was followed by election, royal baby, typhoon, and Harlem Shake. Your thoughts? What was your most talked about topic in 2013? (Facebook, around the kitchen table, or wherever it is you talk)
Love the new Pope. I think he’s a marvelous selection. I love the Royal Baby, as I am quite the Anglophile. I am so sorry about the Typhoon and all those that died or lost it all. Harlem Shake? Not even sure what that is. Our most talked about topic in this house was cancer, facial reconstruction and Agent Orange exposure.
7. What’s something you consider a necessity that others might view as a luxury?
Getting my hair done. I need that so much. Many people would and probably do consider it a luxury. But if my hair looks bad, I feel bad!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m planning to set up my Christmas tree today. I just need to get one box of ornaments and one box of bubble light down from the attic. Since we’re using the smaller, pre-lit artificial tree it shouldn’t take me too long.