1. Do you believe in miracles?
Yes, I do. But I have also learned that sometimes God’s miracles are not what I might like or want. You know. Like when you were a kid and you prayed for candy bars? Well I’ve learned to pray for God’s will to be done. Sometimes a real miracle does occur. Other times my heart breaks and I lean on God to get through, thus providing a miracle of faith.
2. What’s a recent fad you admit to trying?
I am really totally fad-less! I’m so old and fixed in my ways, it is not funny. OK, if I have to say something I will admit to buying a paisley shirt!
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what’s your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
Love peppermint! Favorite food containing peppermint? Oh at this time of year I love peppermint bark!
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)…which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
Break the ice. I have a lot of trouble telling people how I really feel. I am terrified of being rejected. This year I actually told someone how I really felt. (It went well.)
5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else’s home? Still friends?
Yes. I fell all over myself with regret and I replaced the item, but the relationship was never the same. I sort of wonder if I ever really was their friend, and that this was an excuse. You see it was a bathroom light globe. I went right out and replaced it and Hubby installed it. But after that the relationship ended.
6. ‘Tis the week before Christmas…are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or the Grinch before his heart grew?
Buddy the Elf I guess. I am really into Christmas. Savannah’s present arrives today. I can hardly wait.
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
“Dear George, Remember no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings, Love, Clarence.”
From “It’s A Wonderful Life”
My favorite winter picture of Arnie!