1. The expression ‘mad as a March hare’ originated with a fictional character who is distracted and frantic. When were you last ‘mad as a March hare’ and what was it that made you that way?
It was probably during the Olympics. I got very angry at the poor coverage. You know, they could have shown so many things live, but chose not to. It really made me mad!
2. Mardi Gras this year falls on Tuesday, March 4th. Have you ever been to Mardi Gras, and if so what did you think? If not, do you have any interest in going? Purple, green, and gold are the colors of Mardi Gras. Which one is most prevalent in your wardrobe? How about in your home?
Never been to Mardi Gras. Probably not, as being in large crowds makes me very nervous. None of the colors mentioned figure in my home or wardrobe.
3. Are you old fashioned?
4. Do you carefully plan your vacations, or do you prefer the days to be more spontaneous?
Carefully plan them now. I think with the pack of dogs we have, you really have to.
5. March is National Sauce Month…what’s your favorite sauce, and what do you most often top with this sauce?
I love Alfredo Sauce. And put some Fettuccine noodles under it, and I am in Heaven!
6. What’s something that easily brings a tear to your eye?
Katie, Fritz and other losses in my life.
7. If you could own any sports team, which one would it be and why?
The Red Sox. What can I say? I am a hopeless fan.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Still feel sad and lost. I keep looking for my darling Fritz, as do the dackels.