1. Do you have an interest in learning about your family’s heritage? Why or why not? If you know a little bit about your roots, share an interesting piece of trivia or a fun fact about someone who goes way back on your family tree.
My grandfather, Papa Fred, came to the USA when he was 9 years old. My Uncle Albert picked Papa and his father up after they had cleared Ellis Island and they went for lunch in a Pub. The ordered hotdogs and beer. The waiter said “But we don’t serve children beer!” They brought Papa milk and from that day on Papa loved his milk. Not too much, after all it was a special drink.
2. Branch Rickey, the baseball exec credited with signing Jackie Robinson, is quoted as saying-
“Luck is the residue of design.”
Agree or disagree? Why?
Sometimes you make your own luck. Luck isn’t always an accident. There’s a reason some people seem luckier than others.
3. In the town where you currently reside, what’s your favorite green space?
4. Who is your favorite comedian?
Carol Burnett and Tim Conway. Oh my goodness, they sure made me laugh!
5. March is National Nutrition Month, and almost everyone needs to improve their diet in some way. What about you? How can you improve your nutrition on a daily basis? Will you try?
By cutting carbs. I really need to get my eating under control. Right now I feel like it is getting away from me.
6. Which of these green expressions have you ‘experienced’ in recent weeks -green with envy, green thumb, green around the gills, or give the green light? Explain.
Green around the gills. Only because so much has been going on.
7. Where is one place you don’t mind waiting?
In a lovely German Restaurant while with my girlfriend Uschi!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Not much luck finding what I want dog wise. Ultimately getting a pup this summer would be the very best. Currently, we have 4 feet of snow in the back yard, and another foot of snow expected tonight.