1. Thursday marks the first day of spring…to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
Plant a garden, but no. With four feet of snow in our back yard it would be impossible!
2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?)
No surprises lately. Thank goodness!
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What’s something you’d like to start doing this spring?
Seeing Savannah again, more often. Last year due to surgeries I didn’t see her as much as I’d have liked.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theater? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
Towards the back, and in the middle on the isle.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
That I am nice.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what’s your most often purchased frozen food item?
7. What’s something you avoid?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Greta is having a little problem with a disc in her neck. The medication is helping. One things for sure, she is being extra cuddly.