1. Speaking of 180…when was the last time you ‘did a 180′ on something?
Tough question. It’s something very personal, and I’m not sure I want to share it here.
2. It’s Independence Week in the US of A! What’s your favorite thing about America right this very minute? Favorites only! Let’s hear what you love about America.
The “Real Americans” in this country! (And you know who you are.) These people are willing to join the military, serve in the communities as firefighters and police, they voluneer for communy events and do it with a smile on their faces.
If you’re playing along today, and you’re not an American but have been to America, what do/did you like best about this country? If you’ve never been to America, do you have any desire to visit? What’s the number one thing you’d like to see?
I would reccomend The Grand Canyon and Alaska! With Alaska, I would say take a cruise and get a land tour with a train! Alaska is simply stupendous!
3. Stars or stripes? Red, white, or blue? Watermelon, homemade vanilla ice cream, or blueberry pie?
We will have our flag flying on the 4th. I’m making a fruit salad with watermelon for dessert.
4. When did you last see stars, figuratively speaking?
Two night ago, while walking the puppy, I looked up and saw a shooting star and a second later a second one! I imagine that will never happen to me again!
5. ‘Clear as a bell’, ‘with bells on’, ‘lots of bells and whistles’, ’saved by the bell’…which phrase ‘rings’ truest for you lately? Have you ever seen The Liberty Bell?
Yes, I have seen the Liberty Bell. I suppose with bells on. My cousin and I are celebrating the 4th of July together and I will do so with “bells on”!
6. Are you caught up in World Cup fever? Have you watched a lot or a little or none at all?
No. Sorry to say, I am not at all into soccer, AKA “Football”.
7. Bid farewell to June in 10 words or less.
Bye June, please help Lili be an easier puppy!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It’s too hot! Today when I got up it was close to 80 degrees (F). Now at 3 PM it was 98 degrees! I’m not a big summer fan and I really dislike the heat!