1. The month of July was named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar. He’s quoted as saying, ‘Experience is the teacher of all things.” So what has experience taught you lately?
Stop waiting for good things to happen in life. Just make them happen, even if you are in your own little world!
2. Where did you last ‘roam’?
When we got Lili. Since she came, we’ve really been tied down. Although we went to the movies yesterday!
3. Speaking of ‘Rome’…pizza, pasta, gelato…you can only pick one, which would you choose?
Pasta. People who have been to Italy tell me that Pizza really isn’t an Italian thing. Although they have it there. It is just not like our pizza.
4. ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’, ‘All roads lead to Rome’, ‘When in Rome…’ which ‘Roman’ idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.
Rome wasn’t built in a day. Yes, training a pup, and getting her to be a polite puppy has been a real challenge. She is strong, stubborn, but incredibly beautiful!
5. What’s a movie you’ve seen or a book you’ve read, that makes you want to book a trip to Italy?
I’m drawing a blank, tonight.
6. Walt’s original Disneyland opened almost sixty years ago, on July 17, 1955 Have you ever been to the California park? How about any of the other Disney parks around the world? What’s your favorite amusement park ride or attraction?
I’ve never been to the California park, just the Orlando one. My favorite ride are things like the rides that carry you around the park, or little kids rides. I really do not like roller coasters or scary rides.
7. It’s that time of year…when were you last bitten or stung?
Yesterday. When i got up early to walk Lili. Oh the language I used! I simply hate mosqitoes!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Lili really has been a challenge. You know, she loves me so much and follows me from room to room, sits on my feet if I am standing chopping vegetables and just wants to be with me all of the time! Sometimes she gets a little too clingy, but then I tell myself that she has found her person and I am going to have a loyal companion for many years to come.