1. What’s the first image that comes to mind when you hear the word ’spring’? Which phrase best describes the season of spring where you live right now (today)-sprung! almost there, or still waiting?
Still waiting for spring. We have about 2 feet of snow in the back yard, so this year, the image that will help me feel spring is here, will be seeing my green grass again!
2. Bed, couch, stapler, garage door, computer mouse, recliner, flashlight, door knob…which household item containing springs most needs replacing in your home? Speaking of springs…did you ever own a Slinky?
Yes, owned a slinky as a kid. Right now, my bed needs replacing.
3. March is Women’s History Month. Share a favorite quote by a woman.
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” ~ Mother Teresa
4. What’s a question that looms large in your mind right now?
Is winter over? It was close to 50 degrees today and sunny. It actually felt warm! Is Spring here?
5. Are you a sugar freak? By that I mean how much do you love sugar? With all the bad press sugar gets these days, have you made any efforts to reduce the amount of sugar you consume?
Oh goodness I try not to eat too much sugar, but I do love it! I have a terrible sweet tooth!
6. Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing?
More work I enjoy. Like babysitting Savannah. Right now that is my favorite thing to do!
7. Ever been to Texas? Of the top ten Texas tourist attractions which would you most like to see-The Alamo, The San Antonio River Walk, The State Capital, Dallas World Aquarium, Padre Island National Seashore, Houston Space Center, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Moody Gardens, or Galveston Island?
I’ve never spent time, just passed on through. And let me tell you, driving through Texas takes a long time! That’s one big state!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I think we can safely say we have entered New England’s Fifth Season. Commonly known as “Mud Season”. Hubby and I went out to vote today and all the formerly frozen dirt roads are now mud. Deep, slimy, mud!