1. Do you manage your own money or do you have a financial planner who helps in some way? Do those kinds of conversations stress you out? A lot or a little?
Stress. Hubby has a degree in Economics, so we have always handled our money. The one time we put it with someone, we lost money!
2. The second week of October is Pet Peeve Week. Off the top of your head, share TWO of your current pet peeves.
People who cut you off in traffic…and people who speed off to cut you off, when you are trying to pull out in traffic.
3. What is one thing you’d like to learn right now, this very week if you could?
I would love to learn how to fix and program computers.
4. How concerned are you about the recent health related news concerning Ebola? How about Enterovirus D68?
Very. I do not think our government or health officials are handling this very well!
5. Garfield, Nemo, or Tigger-your favorite orange cartoon character?
6. I’m going to see Gone Girl with my neighborhood book club this week. So often books made into film are disappointing. What’s a book turned film you thought was well done, in that the casting was ‘like you pictured’ when you read the book, and the film plot remained mostly true to the book plot?
Be ready for a lot of sex, bordering on rape. Also graphic violence! I saw the movie and I did not like it.
7. What is one story your family always tells about you?
When I was three years old I was in The King and I at our community playhouse. One night we were just slightly off mark while sitting on the stage in front of the king. I was the smallest and right on the end of a row. The curtain closed and I was shut out of back stage and was sitting there in front of the audience! I simply stood up, bowed and walked into the wings!
There I am in the first row. My friend, Nancy was sitting next to me looking at the audience.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This is the best apple crop we have ever had! I am making tons of apple sauce! I hope also to make a pie! I love the Autumn!