This has been an incredible week. So many appointments, and so many things to freeze and put up from my garden. So here are five things from the week that was.
- My MRI showed a few problems. One I will most likely need surgery on, but the other was good news! It seems the bone graft took and has grown the way they wanted it to.
- My garden has been so fruitful this year. So many beans and peas and zucchini and summer squash. I’ve been blanching and freezing and canning everything I can before we are off on vacation.
- I’ve done two full batches of pickles.
Bread & Butter
Moon Glow Pickles cooking.
One Bread & Butter and one Moon Glow. They both take a ton of cucumbers and since my pickling cucumbers came in all at once, we were very lucky!
- I got my hair cut very short once again. Last time it took me three weeks to get used to it. This time, I am happily enjoying the freedom that short hair allows.
- I finally know I am addicted to the Showtime series “Homeland”. Hubby and I were talking about our friend’s Great Dane and I said her name was “Brody”. Hubby burst out laughing. Her name is Bronty, Brody is a character on “Homeland”!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone, enjoy the sunshine and the lazy, hazy, crazy, days of summer!