1. What would you say is the key to success?
A positive attitude and believing in yourself!
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?
Oh yes. I have been to the Keys. All the way down. But my favorite place is on 58000 Card Sound Rd Key Largo, Florida. Best Conch Chowder and Conch Fritters anywhere, as well as a nice frosty beer!
3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
OK Saw a wild turkey Mr & Mrs and 6 Poults the other day. Monkey? Well, it has been a while. Donkey? Last January when we were on Princess Cays. They were everywhere!
4. An old Portuguese proverb says, ‘Beware of the door with too many keys.’ What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
Forgive me, Joyce. My head is spinning this week, so I need to beg off on this one.
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?
My special papers. Will, Life Directory, etc.
6. When did you last get keyed up about something?
Tonight when I was cleaning up after dinner and not getting any help with the dogs. I kind of let loose!
7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie…yes please or no thank you?
Yes please! Especially the one they make at Alabama Jack’s!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I need sleep. Long, relaxing hours of sleep! And more time with Savannah!