- I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the negativity right now. I know that we are all allowed to have our own feelings and thoughts on things, but when these devolve into adults being a poor example to kids by bullying others, that’s where I simply cease to be involved.
- I was at my local grocery store buying food. I choose to wear a mask for a number of reasons, but I heard a little girl ask her young mother why was I wearing a mask, and the mother replied, “Well, because she is crazy” I kid you not.
- I’ve had such vivid dreams lately. I was walking through a beautiful forest and I felt something down by my feet.
I looked down and there was Shubi walking right next to me, the way she always did.
- We have had so much rain you simply would not believe it! Usually, we have some rain in the summer, but this year we have been having rain, heavy rain, nearly every day.
- Now heavy rain brings with it lush green grass and fully leafed out trees. It’s been rather beautiful. Just wet and neither Arnie or Lili like it one bit.
- Currently, I am really fighting being down. Several people I know are having serious health problems and one of my sister’s dear friends passed away. In the last year and a half, there has been so much illness and death.
- Since I have not wanted to watch the news on TV, I have been watching a lot of movies, and reruns of shows I’ve enjoyed. Several of the shows are on Brit Box and they’re wonderful. I especially love “As Time Goes By” with Dame Judi Dench. She is an actress who can do almost everything.
- Several people have asked me what if…type of questions recently. The big what if, goes like this. What if I learned that I had a rather bad Cancer. The type where I only could perhaps buy a little time, but actually there was no cure for. That was easy. I would tell my doctor to keep me comfortable, and then I would spend my last “good” days with the people I love.
- I’ve lived a very full life. It’s been difficult, that’s for sure, but I made it through and I hope in some small way I will leave this world a slightly better place. I know that I have loved deeply and I have been loved, but I am not afraid. You are born, you live your life and then you die. Simple as that. One just hopes for a good healthy life.
- Do you realize that July is halfway over? I’m quite amazed at how quickly the days are passing. I have a feeling this summer will fly by and before we know it, Autumn will come and then Winter and Snow!
- My old boy, Arnie is doing pretty well right now. He is now the longest-lived dog I have ever had.
I am so glad that his health has returned. And that the cranberry/pumpkin extract has been working on his UTI problems! This old boy sure knows how to live.
- We had thunderstorms on Wednesday afternoon. Lili did better with the noise. Mostly the storms went just south of us and all that happened was that we lost our satellite signal for a few minutes.
- Lastly, I think I will begin the summer of 2021 de-cluttering. It’s a little crazy here and time for me to get ruthless. Junk must go!
So, here is my somewhat jumbled list. No real theme and in no particular order.