- I love my new floor cleaner. I decided to experiment with my bathroom tile floor and the half bathroom floor. Well, I have to tell you, it was easy on my back and neck and did a fabulous job. Over the weekend I hope to do the kitchen floor!
- I recently lost my favorite comb. I thought it was in my purse, but no luck! I searched my tote bag, car, kitchen, everywhere it may have gone. No, go. So, I ordered one from Amazon. It wasn’t exactly like my favorite comb, but close. Still, while awaiting the arrival of my new comb, I grieved the loss of my favorite. The new comb arrived and it’s okay. I was putting it away in the bathroom vanity when I recalled that I had not unpacked my traveling toiletry bag. So, I grabbed that and what should I find? Yes, my favorite comb! So, the new one will go in my travel bag and my beloved comb will never leave this house. Funny how we get attached to these things.
- Today I go to my Glaucoma Doctor for a check. I have had surgery on both eyes now, and the pressures did come down. Let’s just hope that with the drops it is staying down.
- I am back to being on my WW Healthy eating plan. I’m feeling good and I am psyched about it once again. I want to live my best life, healthfully!
- Lastly this week, I am looking to find a new Dackel Baby. I cannot tell you how I have grieved for my boy. My arms simply ache with no little boy to hold and hug. I do not care if I get a boy or a girl. I am of the belief that my next Dackel will come to me like all the others. The new pup in my life will find me, just as Shubi, and Greta did. And then Greta blessed me with Arnie and Anneliese. Yes, I truly believe my puppy will find me.
Well, that is it for this week. I hope wherever you are that you enjoy a warm and wonderful weekend.