- I made all my reservations for my trip. Including a rental car. I feel good about all that I have accomplished.
- Heidi’s new dog carrier arrived and it is perfect. I also sent a soft blanket to the breeder to use over the next few weeks. That way, when I bring Heidi home, she will have something that smells like home to her!
- I have several larger crates that I will clean and one I will set up before I leave. The other will be for later when she’s a bit bigger.
- The time change is kicking my butt! I am finding that I just cannot get used to the change. By 8 PM I am wiped out and ready for bed.
- This weekend I will wrap all the presents for Mandy, Matt, and the kids. Then I will be dropping them off next week when I am at Physical Therapy. Unfortunately, I will miss seeing everyone at Christmas this year, but I simply have to take precautions. I do not want to get Covid or bring Covid with me. So I am living in a slightly tighter bubble these days.
So that’s it for this week. Stay healthy, stay safe, and enjoy the weekend!