1. Has spring sprung in your part of the world? How can you tell? Did March come in like a lion where you live? Going out like a lamb or something more ferocious?
March has been a terrible month. We have had everything from Snowstorms to Thunder, lightning, and hail.
2. The last thing that caused you to spring to your feet?
It has to be something with the dogs. The Squirrels are out and Lili goes bananas!
She loves to chase them. She has never caught one, but the exercise is good for her!
3. Do you have a spring clean to-do list? What’s one chore on the list you’ve already managed to accomplish? What spring clean chore do you most dread?
I have cleaned off shelves and sterilized them. I also cleaned out cabinets in my kitchen.
4. Tell us something you’ve learned about yourself or the wider world as a result of social distancing/the virus crisis.
How truly the human race is a social being. I look around and find how really lonely people are. People love being out. They love happy times spent with friends. I think right now their concern about this virus also keeps them away from those they love.
5. Something you love that’s the color pink?
My Tervis Tumbler Mug. It’s not just pretty, but keeps my tea and coffee nicely warm!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Today marks my three month anniversary with WW. I am now 30 pounds lighter!