Once again, I am joining Joyce for The Wednesday Hodgepodge!
1. In Monday’s post, I mentioned I would incorporate the word I was given for letter K into this week’s questions. That word was karaoke. On a scale of 1-10, how excited would you be to find out there was karaoke happening at your next gathering/outing with friends? 10=gimme that microphone!, and 1=I suddenly remembered there’s somewhere else I need to be. Have you ever actually done karaoke? If you had to perform karaoke what would be your ‘go-to’ song?
Oh goodness, I have done Karaoke possibly twice in my life. I think that part of me is very shy. The other, not so much.
2. How do you listen to music these days? Favorite app or do you listen to the old fashioned way? Do you have music playing often in your home? Is there still a CD player in your car?
I usually listen in the car, or at my computer. I just use my music and haven’t subscribed to an app. This may change very soon. I’m thinking of doing Amazon Prime Unlimited. Yes, both cars have CD Players.
3. The HP lands on US tax day this year. Or what used to be tax day before everything including filing your taxes was canceled, delayed, postponed or extended. FYI- filing your taxes has not been canceled, only delayed for a bit.
Besides staying away from anyone and everyone, what have you found taxing lately?
The times I actually have to go out. There is real fear! I have to gather up all my courage, put on my version of a Hazmat Suit, and just do it!
4. You’re without power so no oven, and you can’t open your frig or freezer to keep what’s in there from spoiling. And you don’t have access to take out. What will you make us for dinner?
PB & J! Or perhaps a Tuna Sandwich as I have premade tuna in my pantry.
5. I’ve seen this exercise going around Facebook and thought it would be a good one to include in the HP…what are five things everybody seems to love and go crazy for that you don’t care for?
- 1. Peeps. My sister loves them, but I just think they are awful! 2. Reeces Peanutbutter Cups. Jack’s favorite, but just not my thing! 3. Packaged Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yuck. I am a purist. 4. Catfish. Some people really love that, and despite the fact that I love fish Catfish is a big dislike! 5. Canned Pasta of any kind. Blech!
6. Insert your random thought here.
My darling Anneliese is sick. She has a severe UTI and is in a lot of pain.
The Vet prescribed antibiotics and I know she will be right as rain. Wednesday night I was up with her all night long. All she did was cry. Now she has had her first dose of antibiotics and pain medication she is a lot more comfortable.