- There is an increasing number of license plates on cars from other States. At first, this upset me terribly, but then I decided I will continue to stay at home, and follow all the directives when I have to go out.
- We now have three of our five window air conditioners in. Just in the nick of time! Today our temperatures soared into the upper 80’s and we really needed the cool breeze from the machines in our home.
- We do have beautiful fruit trees in our yard, but there was a regulation in our deed which prohibited us from planting any shade trees. So here we sit on a sidehill, baking in the sun.
- I was reading through my Facebook page and there was so much crap on it that I decided I wanted to get rid of a bunch of stuff. So I went through and unsubscribed from a whole bunch of stuff that I simply have no interest in anymore. It is my hope that I will see more from my friends and family.
- Lastly, I plan a quiet weekend. I am not one to really like it when the government decides to change holidays to make it convenient for them to go on a vacation. Memorial Day is May 31st. But due to government interference, the country is celebrating May 25th.
So that’s it for this week. I hope that no matter where in this world you are, that your weekend is happy and bright!