Friday Fill-Ins are sponsored by my cousin Janet. Come on and join the fun!And…here we go!
1. Let me have a fire in the hearth, a cup hot tea with a blanket and a dackel or two or three, and I can get through these long bitterly cold nights!.
2. I’m going through another phase of learning right now. I hope I don’t disappoint those I love.
3. Listen here: ya may not like me or how I handle life, but don’t you dare mess around with the people that I love, cause I’ll find ya and get ya!.
4. What are you talking about!
5. When I was younger, I thought that once you grew up, all your problems went away. I didn’t realize that that couldn’t be further from the truth!
6. Oh, I do love to laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to clearing the shelves of Christmas decorations, tomorrow my plans include weekend laundry and Sunday, I want to just hang out, perhaps making a fire in the hearth and cook a nice Sunday dinner meal!
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate that…and a happy Boxing day to those that celebrate that! And…here we go!
1. They’ve always made me wonder, why I should make Christmas all about buying a lot of gifts.
2. I was supposed to be going to the cardiologist today, but with the snow storm the office closed and my appointment was rescheduled until next week..
3. What is your favorite Christmas treat? Mine is Stollen bread.
4. Over the holidays I was upset with the lack of holiday tv shows.
5. Eyes bright, with the wonder of Christmas.
6. The dog felt ill, ut oh I think this may be a 24 hour dog bug!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleep. I’m actually pretty tired, tomorrow my plans include finishing up the laundry and ironing and Sunday, I want to figure out what I’m cooking for New Years Eve!
And…here we go!
1. Ahhhh I have finished my Christmas shopping!.
2. Tomorrow is wrapping everything, preparing for the big day!
3. Creating a happy and warm Christmas is so important for me.
4. Eggnog and a little rum, often lead to relaxation.
5. Kick start my energy now, I have baking to do.
6. The Mayans predicted the end of the world but since they died out long before now, I’m not too worried.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to quiet and maybe some Christmas movies, tomorrow my plans include baking and wrapping and Sunday, I want to do some more Christmas movie watching!
And…here we go!
1. Oh, my It’s almost Christmas.
2. I better work harder to get my shopping done, sooner, rather than later!
3. Buy one, get one half price is such a rip off.
4. Absolutely, positively!
5. Soon, I’m leaving to go south and visit my daughter and granddaughter.
6. I went out to walk the dackels and I looked up and saw shooting stars. Have you seen shooting stars?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to recovering from a long day of shopping, tomorrow my plans include wrapping a few gifts and Sunday, I want to do nothing. I know it sounds silly, but I am just so tired and feel a preemptive nap will do the trick!
And…here we go!
1. Why is it that you always forget one thing to buy at the grocery store, and when you go back for that one thing, you buy six?.
2. How on earth did my pants suddenly go from fitting me perfectly to being super tight, that’s what I want to know!
3. Hold on I’m making a nice stir fry now and we can eat in a minute. (It was very good!).
4. Christmas will be here very soon.
5. Do you set up Christmas decorations even though your kids are all grown up?.
6. I live, I laugh, and I love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching more movies through Amazon Prime, tomorrow my plans include working on the Christmas letter and Sunday, I want to address Christmas cards!
And…here we go!
1. Oh, I am so tired after cooking the Thanksgiving meal. I wonder how much more tired I would be if I didn’t have Hubby, Dave and Isaiah helping me before and Janet after.
2. Hands down, it was the chestnut stuffing. Second was the brussel sprouts with onion, bacon and chestnuts was my favorite part of the big meal yesterday.
3. Where does Arnie disappear to when he is in the field. One moment he is gone and the next he pokes his head up, as if to say hello!
4. The plum pudding was filled with dried fruit.
5. This weather is giving me chapped lips and hands. I guess winter is here.
6. Health, happiness and love; these are some of the things I wish for my loved ones.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some down time. In fact this weekend aside from doing laundry I plan nothing else. I’m really over tired, tomorrow my plans include again, very little and Sunday, I want to organize the leftovers!
1. One time, I threw caution to the wind, and rode my bicycle up to the Bourne Bridge with my cousin, Janet. We rode our ten speeds over the bridge and realized half way over how much the wind was blowing us around. We were so scared, but knew we needed to go back home, or risk telling our parents we were stuck on the other side. I don’t think they ever did find out.
2.Babies and their new parents is something that makes me smile.
3. Seven words I love: I love you, for always and forever!
4. Soon it will snow; that will make Hubby very happy.
5. I looked out the window today and saw ice falling. This scared me, as I had an important doctors appointment. My sweet Hubby drove me.
6. I have finally decided that life is never really what you think it will be, and that’s saying something!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to an early bed time, tomorrow my plans include laundry and ironing and Sunday, I want to have a day of rest, sort of like the Lord. I feel i have been just as busy lately!
1. I was born a week before Thanksgiving, and my theory is that I wanted out in time to eat turkey and all the fixings! My favorite meal!.
2. I always feel a little strange when the moon is full.
3. When we were kids we danced in the sunshine and the moon light. We never allowed ourselves to feel silly. We lived for the moment.
4. Chestnut stuffing is the best!
5. Underneath it all my heart is full of love.
6. Oh! And thanks for reading my blog for all this time! I love writing it, and sharing my life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing without the heart monitor on. I mailed that back today, tomorrow my plans include ironing and laundry, not a favorite of mine and Sunday, I want to simply chill out. I’ve been far too busy lately!
And…here we go!
1. Oh, that husband of mine! Just when I think he can not surprise me, he does or says something that makes me feel so loved and cherished.
2. It’s a sure sign of late Autumn when there is frost on the pumpkin.
3. Are we having chicken again??!.
4. My heart beats fast and I feel like it will pop out of my chest.
5. Do you believe in Angels? I sure do!
6. I’m a grandma who loves her Savannah.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a little rest, tomorrow my plans include the washing, drying and ironing of shirts (ugh!) and Sunday, I want to relax and maybe take a nap!
And…here we go!
1. I hope I can get down to see Savannah and Mandy soon.
2. What to do when life throws you lemons, may well determine how your life turns out.
3. Boy I sure did enjoy spending last Friday with Mandy and Savannah, and then Saturday with Janet, Dave and Ralphy. Being with my family is the best!.
4. Remind me to call my friend tomorrow. I have a few secrets to tell her!.
5. What does the dog want at the door? Is that Squirrel back again?
6. It makes me happy when I know that my family and friends are all in good health.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to I would like to go out and see Argo at the movies, tomorrow my plans include the usual weekend laundry and Sunday, I want to cook a nice roast chicken!