And…here we go!
1. If I could make the rules, chocolate would have no calories!.
2. When I am old and wise, I shall think of all I have known, and give thanks for the blessings in this life.
3. Why not enjoy the day as it is? Life is too short to wait for the perfect day.
4. Soon thankfully, I will be another year older.
5. Wow! I think about where I was a year ago. I knew I would be a Grandma, but now I have Savannah and life is even better than I thought.
6. You said let’s go for a ride, and I grabbed my coat and we were off.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making a quick dinner when I get back from Mandy’s house, tomorrow my plans include going to a Craft Fair downtown and Sunday, I want to kick back and relax!
(Picture done by my cousin, Janet. She has such a great eye and a super imagination!)
And…here we go!
1. I said how happy I am that I am surrounded by loving and supportive people..
2. Apple pie with vanilla ice cream is what I’m craving right now.
3. I was thinking about how cute Greta looks when she is asleep and smiling.
4. I’m planning to really pay more attention to my healthful eating plan, will you?
5. We should have this one is tough. You see I try not to live with a lot of regrets..
6. I need to get into my office, go through all the mounds of paperwork, and vacuum, dust and clean, whether I want to or not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include trying to catch up with my laundry and Sunday, I want to watch the New England Patriot’s Football game!