1. Have you ever purchased anything from a telemarketer? From an infomercial? From a spam email? From a pop-up ad?
Never have, never would
2. When something is funny, do you usually laugh raucously, hiss, snort, chuckle quietly to yourself, or smile and nudge the person next to you?
Sort of a combination of all of the above. It sort of depends on the comical event.
3. If you had to go into a witness protection plan and start from scratch, what would you look like, do for a living, and where would you live? [Thanks Michelle]
I’d go to the midwest, have long flowing blond hair and wear only overall jeans, and I’d farm
4. How comfortable are you with human contact? Hugs, kisses, PDA?
I love that stuff and I sort of crave it. Tells you why I have three dogs. They are great little huggers
Shubi. I had gone to Germany on vacation and sort of found her there. She was so wonderful and I fell in love with her and brought her home.
6. What social issue fires you up?
The entire Terri Schiavo case fired me up. It doesn’t really matter what side you are on. I think it evoked strong feelings in a lot of people.
7. What are the top three qualities that first draw you to someone new?
sincerity, kindness and a sense of humor
8. What experience has taught you most about life? [Thanks Krista]
Surviving “the great tragedy”. Which I will explain at a later date.