- I have been planning Fondue for Jack and me for our Christmas Eve dinner. I bought all that I needed on Wednesday and Thursday, and so Friday I will do some laundry and a little cooking. But mostly I will just be hanging out. Perhaps watch a Christmas movie or two. I will not be going to the store or Post Office or anything.
- Today (Thursday) the new puppy gate arrived. I opened the box and everything fell out piece by piece! I sat in the middle of the kitchen floor laughing because “some assembly required” was indeed an understatement!
I sat there trying to make heads or tails of the instructions. Not one piece of the gate was labeled, but eventually, I did figure it out. I got it all installed and presented it to Jack.
He was not impressed and asked me to remove it until Heidi comes home.
So, I took it down and it’s all ready to go NEXT WEEK when I bring my girl home!
- It’s cold and icy, and my driveway plow guy was here spreading sand. I am fortunate to have a Highlander that just pulls me right up the hill! Still, I would like it warmer than 12 degrees F!
- Next week I have to drive Jack in for a blood test, and also I want to vacuum, and dust, and finish preparing for my trip!
5. Here is ABBA’s new Christmas song. It’s lovely and I find it joyous and soothing.
Happy Christmas Eve!