2 small zucchini squash
2 small summer squash
1 large Vidalia onion
1/2 green pepper
1/2 red pepper
1/2 orange pepper
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
4 small cloves garlic chopped
- Slice squash into 1/2 inch slices, and make sure the slices stay small. Slice them 1/2 X 1/2 inch.
- Chop onions, peppers into bite-size pieces.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Spray large saute pan with PAM.
- Add onions, peppers, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Saute until tender.
- Add Zucchini and Squash and allow to cook.
- Toss in some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fresh basil.
- Cook until all vegetables are tender.