Wednesday was a busy day. Here’s what I was up to.
- I went to Weight Watchers and I have lost 2 pounds. Now I just have to keep up the momentum!
- I brought one car in to be inspected, while picking up the first one. We have one more to go. Our seldom used winter Jeep.
- I deposited our tax refund check, such as it was…
- Made Hubby lunch with the luscious bread I got at the King Arthur Baking Center.
- I also had a sandwich. Peanut-butter and banana, my favorite!
- I watered my plants and spent some time talking to them. Finally my butternut squash seeds are sprouting!
- I finally have my medical records from my surgeries moving toward the doctor I will see in Boston. You do not know what I had to do to get the hospital to cough them up!
- I decided that it was time to free up my computer, download my pictures to an external drive, and then get rid of extra unused stuff and do the ultimate.
- Yes, I defragged!
- A couple months ago we bought these pre-seasoned baby-back ribs and they were awful. Because it was a large package we’d only cooked half, which meant we still had half a pack. I knew I needed to use them!
- So after I thawed them out, I rinsed off the yucky rub and sauced them, put them in my dutch oven and cooked them slowly.
- Surprisingly, they came out well.
- I finally have relief from my allergies. Chlortrimeton and Sudefed. I finally feel human again!