Well, here we are. The very last day in July of 2020. Another month and the summer will be over. I am actually grateful that right now time seems to be going by very fast. In fact, the sooner 2020 ends, the better!
Alas, here we are, and so, here is this week’s Friday Five!
- This week was not what I had planned. I’d started cleaning out my closet and was mostly successful. But the heat slowed me down and I still have the shelves to finish.
- My daughter had given me a beautiful Vera Bradley pocketbook last Christmas! I so adore it. However, the last month, my left shoulder has really been bothering me, and my right as well. What to do, what to do? Well my daughter has these cute wristlet type wallets and I found one to match the purse and best of all, it is on a small strap.Just enough to carry my credit cards, and cell phone! It slips in my purse for long-range trips, and then I pull it out when I go grocery shopping.
- While doing laundry I noticed that there were telltale signs of mice! Ugh! It is a big process, to go through everything, find the nest, vacuum and wash everything and throw some stuff away. At first, I was grossed out, but now I am thinking how good this is for me to get rid of a lot of crap! I will be bringing a load first thing in the morning to the Recycling Center
- So while I cleaned in the basement, from 8:30-3:45, I realized I’ll be down there a lot for a while. The bug has bitten me and I want to basement clean, NOW!
- Lastly, The two dackels have finished their antibiotics and I will need to bring them in some time at the end of next week or the beginning of the week after for blood and urine tests. They both seem to be doing well, but I need testing done to prove to the Pharmaceutical Company that Arnie really did have Lepto and I believe Anneliese did too.
So that’s it for the week. I’m getting a lot done, but I am reminded that I am not as young as I once was as my body creaks and I groan!
Have a great weekend!