1. Let’s start things off right…Wednesday is National Dessert Day. What are we having? How often do you make/serve dessert? Store-bought or from scratch?
We don’t have dessert often, but, that being said I have been baking apples this week and they’ve been yummy.
2. Slow as molasses, the icing on the cake, that’s the way the cookie crumbles, have your cake and eat it too, a half-baked idea, that takes the cake…which phrase might be applied to something in your life in recent days? Explain.
Probably the “icing on the cake” as I have felt frustrated this week and I swear just one more thing…
3. Something that’s ‘easy as pie’ for you to do?
The simple ritual type things. Make coffee, throw together a quick meal for Jack, or make and toss a salad.
4. Are you someone who likes to ‘sugarcoat’ news you think might not be well received or are you more of a tell it like it is and let the chips fall where they may? Do you like to receive your news the same way you give it?
I try always to be kind, but at times it’s not easy. I am also very sensitive and I am easily hurt.
5. Something you did recently that made you feel like a ‘smart cookie’?
Oh, I don’t know. Perhaps the diet. I just keep chugging along. Good for my health and good for me!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I purchased some new yarn to make a blanket. Tomorrow when I get home from my meeting, I will sit down and start it. I can hardly wait!!!
Oh yes, And I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my friend down under, Andrew! Hope your day is a great one!