- Arnie is the same. I think he may be a little more comfortable. I’m still waiting for the results of his tests. This is unbearable, really. I think I would find it easier to wait on my own tests. At least he likes the liquid antibiotics and I am able to get it down easily.
- After I think it’s been three cancellations with my hairstylist, (we both have had crazy things going on) today I will finally be getting my hair done. And it really needs it!
- I am so pleased about Princess Beatrice’s new baby. Long ago Jack and his daughter and I were in London at Buckingham Palace when they came out with a neatly typed announcement that The Duke & Duchess of York had safely delivered a daughter. She was later named Beatrice. It was special. I wonder what they will name her? I would dearly like Elizabeth or Victoria. But we shall see.
- I am truly saddened to learn about Gabby Petito. Such a beautiful young woman with a great sense of adventure. So, so, tragic. I know we all are awaiting the results as to what happened to her. I pray her soul is at peace.
- I have been listening to a lot of music. This really good because it helps me to zone out a bit and relax.
So that’s it for this week. Have a great weekend and enjoy the weather wherever you may be.