- Monday found me driving Heidi to the Vet. She is fine now but it seems that her little tummy is sensitive to rawhide bones.
- Each day the weather reported an increase in our temperatures. Our house has no shade trees and so we quite literally bake! Today a friend of ours, Bryan came and in no time he and his 3 years old son had all 5 air conditioners installed.
- It’s such a pretty time of year here. The grass is emerald green and today the skies were robins egg blue. Just beautiful!
- On Friday I go in to see my Primary Care Nurse Practitioner. I’ve been having a few problems. So, although I am glad to be going in to see her, I am also a bit on the nervous side.
- Lastly, Mandy, Matt, and the kids are coming up on Saturday for a visit. I can hardly wait. This Oma needs a hug!
I wish you all a very happy weekend. I hope wherever you are, you can take a few moments to enjoy the beauty of nature!