- Those of you on Facebook know that my car broke down on Monday. I self-diagnosed it as a starter problem. My car was towed by AAA to my mechanics and by 9:30 AM the next day the problem was solved (I needed a battery) and my car was home!
- A very good friend of my cousin’s passed away this week. I knew her too, although not nearly as well as Janet did. It was a shock to us all. Karen was one of those people who brightened your world just by being in it. When Janet got married to Dave, it was Karen and her husband, Mark, Janet’s friend Michelle and me. It was a small intimate group, on the beach and it was beautiful. So glad that Karen could share that special time with them. I hope she rests in peace.
- Heidi is doing so well. She looks like she has reached her full size, but although she has that lovely long dachshund body, I think she will be filling out a little more.
She sure is a beauty and she is the apple of my eye. I am blessed to have her.
- It’s the start of Motorcycle Week today. Usually, we have a good turnout. But with the Pandemic, and now with the rain forecast, I am thinking it may not be such a big event.
- Today I get my hair done. I am toying with the idea of having her cut in some light bangs. Why? You might ask. Well believe it or not in the last few weeks I have had total strangers ask what the heck happened to my face. Now I grew out my bangs to rebel at the scars, but suddenly, it’s really bothering me again. So, it’s time to do something so I don’t feel so exposed.
So that’s my week. I hope you have a great weekend and can kick back and enjoy your free time.