I woke this morning and realized it was Friday and I had not written a Friday Five. More than likely this is because this week I have been crazy busy. So here I am in the early morning hours of Friday writing.
- Although I did not want to, on Wednesday I spent the day going into a larger town with a cheaper grocery store, food warehouse, and gas.
- It was a good trip, and I was able to stock up on canned goods and jarred sauces, jellies, and gravies.
- We have had the most beautiful weather this week. Sunny and warm and although the leaves are now off the trees when the skies are this blue it almost feels like Spring!
- I had my hair done on Tuesday, and that felt great, although the Eczema is currently bad on my scalp. It is both itchy and painful.
- Lastly, Heidi had her hair done and it came out so well. She still has a lot of her puppy fur, but we’re working to bring her coat into a full grown-up coat.
We are lucky to have found Christi, who knows how to strip a wire-haired coat!