13 TV Shows That I Am Watching
1. House. Gotta love a guy who just plain doesn’t care what anyone thinks.
2. NCIS. It just gets better every year. Gibbs and Abby. All I can say is wonderful!
3. Two And A Half Men. I love that show. It ALWAYS makes me laugh!
4. How I Met Your Mother. This one cracks me up too. It’s got a wonderful cast.
5. The Big Bang Theory. This is new this year. It’s about 4 total Geek type guys who are so intelligent that they are handicapped by it. Their world gets turned upside down when a drop dead gorgeous woman moves in next door. Hilarious!
6. Law And Order SVU. There is just great acting on that show, along with good writing.
7. CSI, Las Vegas. I’ve watched from the beginning. Still love Grissom.
8. How Clean Is Your House? This is a British import with two cleaning women who are out to reform the slobs in England. They work miracles when they clean up these places, but sadly they sometimes have real slobs who just can’t change. Anyway, I love this show.
9. Desperate Housewives. I really should have this higher on my list because I do love it, but with the advent of the writers strike, they were the first ones shut down for lack of scripts.
10. The New Adventures Of Old Christine. This one took me a while to warm up to. After a while I really grew to enjoy this ensemble cast.
11. All My Children. Okay, this is my dirty little secret. I watch a soap. I’ve been watching All My Children since I was in High School. Gotta love Susan Lucci!
12. Regis & Kelly. I usually tune in long enough to hear their host chat and occasionally will watch (or listen) long enough to hear a good guest. How could I start my day with out Regis?
13. Reruns of All Creatures Great And Small. This is another British import from years ago. It was shot on location in the Yorkshire countryside, and the acting is superb!