1. What insect are you most afraid of?
Snakes and rodents.
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?
My garden and orchard.
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.
Being trapped in a car.
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?
Since I pass ride, I can safely answer this question with a yes. Pass riders only fly if there is an open seat. Trust me, I have watched many planes take off and fly away with me still in the terminal!
5. What do you consider your best feature?
It used to be my eyes. But not any more. Now I would say it’s my ability to be a good friend. With age comes wisdom.
6. What was the last concert you went to?
I have a real fear of crowds. So I don’t go very often. I think the last concert I went to was at a church in Germany, Kloster Chorin. Volker and Uschi took me.
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.
My brother fell asleep during midnight mass and slipped down and under the pew in front of us!
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?
9. George Washington Carver said, “I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in.” What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?
Make sure you have good air conditioning. It is pretty darn hot here already today!
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?
Goodness, I go to Weight Watchers!
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)
The Liberty Bell.
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?
Absolutely. You know, a man with honor will treat a woman with true respect. I have many male friends and they are real gentlemen. I am treated like a sister and they do not hit on me for a date or more. If a man comes on to a married woman, then he is no gentleman at all.