- On Tuesday I made up a grocery list and headed to our local store. I needed everything from Avocados to Ziploc Bags. So, I shopped and was helped by a new teenage bagger, who filled each grocery bag to maximum capacity.
- When I got home I started to carry the bags up the stairs from the basement garage to the kitchen. Heavy sacks and I carried far too many of them at once.
- Just as I finished the groceries, Chewy arrived and I went down to bring up a few dog food things. Nothing heavy, but as I hit the third step, my lower back went out. Each step, each movement, brought on excruciating pain! Once I finished putting things away, and with tears streaming down my cheeks, I sat down on my recliner.
- I have worn my back brace some and used my heating pad, but the best relief I get is when I am reclined in my recliner.
Heidi makes a great Nurse.
So, I have decided that I need to get a reclining bed. Once I am mobile enough, I will start shopping.
- Today our snowplow people came to repair the grassy area next to the driveway, where his plow truck skidded off. So far it looks good.
So that was the week that was. I managed to get through it and my back is slightly better. I’ve been walking and doing gentle stretches. I hate being laid up and want to be enjoying the sunshine. So, MY–BACK, get better fast!