We’re joining Terri at Your Friend From Florida
1. Let’s talk about film scores/songs. What is the first one that you thought about when you saw today’s subject?
The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music.
Perhaps because I played Gretel in the Community Theater production as a child.
2. Do you remember the first movie you ever saw on the “big screen”? Would you tell us about it?
Goodness, I don’t really recall. I do remember seeing Mary Poppins and The Sound of Music early on in my life. I’m sure there were other’s but at the age of 60, the others seem insignificant.
3. Who is your favorite female movie star? Who is your favorite male movie star? Go ahead and list more than one if you must.
Favorite Female Movie Star: I loved Katherine Hepburn and Vivian Leigh. But I also love Meryl Streep. I swear that woman can do anything. I also enjoy, Diane Keaton and Allison Janney. For a Male Movie Star: Clint Eastwood and Jack Nicholson. Others I like are Tom Hanks and Matt Damon. There is a long list on both sides, really.
4. How about those old black & white movies! Which one do you always stop and watch, even just a little, when channel surfing?
It’s A Wonderful Life.
5. Is there a movie quote that makes you laugh or one that you repeat often in life that you can share with us? Will, we know what movie it comes from without you telling us?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! And I sing the rest of the quoted song!
6. Please share something random about your week with us.
Off to see my granddaughter!