1. Using what’s in your frig right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute?
Zucchini, summer squash, sweet onion, green pepper and basil stir fry, with chicken.
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?
My being worried all the time. I worry about everything, all of the time. Oh, how I would love to worry, just a little bit less!
3. What’s something about yourself that you hope will never change?
The fact that I love. Many people never feel love in their hearts, but I have and do. I would never want that to change.
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?
It depends. There have been occasions when I felt people needed a laugh, so I have sent funny cards. Then I fins a serious card that says just what I feel and I will buy that and send that off. So the answer is…both!
5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours?
Probably bird watching. When the Owls were on the Internet with their babies, I was literally glued to the screen. At the beach, I loved watching those silly sea gulls!
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?
I double check everything. Locked doors, the gas on the stove, etc. Why do I do this> Because I am a worrier, remember?
7. What’s your favorite place for people watching?
Airports. I know that sounds funny, but since I do not like crowds, I tend not to get into them very often. You cannot avoid them in airports and since I am always “worried” in airports about my flight, I find I cannot concentrate on reading. So, I people watch. It’s amazing what you can see.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m off with Mandy today. We’re going to hit the end of summer sales! We both love to shop and we’re going to the larger Mall, which means good exercise! I may also bring a cooler, and stop at Trader Joes!